Have you encountered an error in Shopify when you wanted to save the liquid file and all of a sudden you were getting “An error prevented any liquid file from being saved” even when you add space character. You would have searched online and found out that people were experiencing the similar issue and they reported that after some time, the issue would have been resolved on its own. If you are under tight deadline and want to resolve it quickly, here is a trick.
- Close the browser. Now login again and try to make the change and see if it resolves.
- If not, contact Chat Support and they will “flush front end cache”. Once done, you need to close the browser, login again and try to change and save the liquid file.
Key information needed by Chat Support
- Operating System
- Any change to Add-on/extensions or computer.
- How long you are facing the issue
- and if you want to be over-smart, ask them to “flush front end cache”. 🙂
Approximate time to get Chat Support online: 10 minutes
Approximate time to resolve the error: 5 minutes
Vishal Monpara is a full stack Solution Developer/Architect with 13 years of experience primarily using Microsoft stack. He is currently working in Retail industry and moving 1’s and 0’s from geographically dispersed hard disks to geographically dispersed user leveraging geographically dispersed team members.