- Go to c:\document and settings\username\application data\thunderbird\
- Open the file profiles.ini
- Check the setting “Path=Profiles/xxxxxxxx.default”
- Now go to c:\document and settings\username\application data\thunderbird\Profiles\ and copy the folder xxxxxxxx.default for backup.
- Now to export this content to another computer, copy this folder to c:\document and settings\username\application data\thunderbird\Profiles\ on another computer and change the profile.ini to use this new profile by changing the setting “Path”.
- Open the Thunderbird and you are done!!!
Vishal Monpara is a full stack Solution Developer/Architect with 13 years of experience primarily using Microsoft stack. He is currently working in Retail industry and moving 1’s and 0’s from geographically dispersed hard disks to geographically dispersed user leveraging geographically dispersed team members.