I have created many tools that depend on PramukhLib library. All of those tools were also updated to use new script. Version number for each tool is increased to match to that of PramukhLib. Here is a list of all tools those were updated
- IndicIME TinyMCE plugin
- IndicIME FCKEditor plugin
- IndicIME WordPress plugin
- Pramukh Type Pad: WYSIWYG HTML editor
- Pramukh Type Pad: Firefox Extension (Add-on)
Here is a list of changes that I made in PramukhLib and hence in all above mentioned tool
- ConvertAllToIndicIME is removed and ConvertPageToIndicIME is added which does the same function
- ConvertPageToDefault and ConvertToDetault functions were added to remove IndicIME functionality from elements
- Memory optimization when you want to write in your language on whole Webpage.
- Added “H” to perform same action as “:” for all scripts
- Added Zero Width Joiner and Zero Width Non Joiner character supports for all scripts
- Punctuation characters removed from mapping and replaced with less used symbols
- Symbols with special meaning for Indic script can be printed by suffixing “~”.
- Added “S” to perform same action as “sh”
- For all scripts help image is updated
- For all scripts, typing “a^i” gives separate characters
- For all scripts, “ou” is now equivalent to “au”
- For all scripts, R is changed to “Ru” and RR is changed to “RU”
- For applicable scripts Q and QQ is changed to “Lu~” and “LU~”
- For applicable scripts, avagrah is now represented with “&”
- For applicable scripts, chandrabindu is now represented with “M~”
- Example words are added at the bottom of the help image.
- Bengali: Added Khand t letter, Changed letter for r, rr and v/w
- Misspelled “devnagari” is changed to “devanagari”
- Gurmukhi Script: Tippi and Addak will be printed by M~ and N~ instead of ~ and @.
- Kannada Script: Swapped characters for e<->E, o<->O. Halant will be retained after consonant. rr character is changed to rx to correctly display rra.
- Malayalam Script: Swapped characters for e<->E, o<->O. Halant will be retained after consonant. Added chillu character support for N, n, r, l and L
- Oriya Script: y and Y gives different letters
- Tamil Script: Swapped characters for e<->E, o<->O. Halant will be retained after consonant. Added kSh letter, 0(zero), f.
- Telugu Script: Swapped characters for e<->E, o<->O. Halant will be retained after consonant.